At Potter's House Ministries Romania, our focus is to help the vulnerable in our community Spiritually and physically. Our BHAG ("Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal") is to share the Gospel with Romania through helping the vulnerable families by our starting the following programs all over Romania: children's homes, afterschool program, food distribution, and job preparation program (all Gospel-centered).
Our 5 Core Values
- Compassion - We have James 1:27 as our motto.
- Innovation - We look at problems from a bird eye view and look at ways to impact the world by solving problems this way.
- Service - We are service-oriented and want to help the community by showing Christ's love.
- Christ-Centered/Biblically-Based - Our programs aim to help the community come to know Christ through Christ-centered programs.
- Evangelical - Our founders/board members are Baptist, and we share the same doctrine and values as Evangelicals.
3 Year Goal (by 2025)
To have our first two children's homes up and running.
10 Year Goal
We would like to have purchased land to start our own missions campus that will house the children's homes (not renting anymore) as well as creating a facility to house missions teams when they come to help us out.
20 Year Goal
We would like to branch out beyond the city we're in (Targu Mures), starting children's homes in different parts of Romania, as well as start afterschool programs, food distribution programs, and job preparation programs in different parts of Romania.