At Potter's House Ministries Romania, our focus is to help the vulnerable in our community Spiritually and physically.
Our 5 Core Values
- Compassion - We have James 1:27 as our motto.
- Innovation - We look at problems from a bird eye view and look at ways to impact the world by solving problems this way.
- Service - We are service-oriented and want to help the community by showing Christ's love.
- Christ-Centered/Biblically-Based - Our programs aim to help the community come to know Christ through Christ-centered programs.
- Evangelical - Our founders are Baptist, and we share the same doctrine and values as Evangelicals.
3 Year Goal (by 2025)
We'd like to be finishing putting our programs together, fully funded monthly.
10 Year Goal
We would like to have purchased land to start our own missions campus that will house the children's homes (not renting anymore) as well as creating a facility to house missions teams when they come to help us out.